Sunday 6 July 2008

Nightmare in June

Boy! Jun 2008 should go down in history as the worse month in my entire life! If Blog writing can be an indication, it is obvious that I have a combination of :
1. hectic work schedule
2. weekends reserved for blog writing is now for either working / recovering from the late nights at work over the weekday
3. writers block that lasted for a month
4. plain ol' laziness to even turn on the PC because I have been facing the PC almost 24-7 during the weekdays (I think I have developed PC / laptop phobia during this period)

sigh...... Promise to be more active in July. There's lots that I want to update that I don't know where to start! One (many actually) of which involves Storm (as usual) & another theory / hypothesis on work.

Catch up later!

No comments: