Thursday 17 September 2009

Planned Holiday to Krabi - Oct'09

Hubby's friends invited us to join them for an outing in Krabi (4D3N). Of course, hubby being the diver was excited by the place. He has been pestering me to get the leave to join him since the idea was brought up! I finally relented.

However, I don't want to be stuck just reading novels around the hotel compound / seaside while hubby & the men goes diving (which I don't mind to be honest, it's my form of relaxation - but it would be a waste considering it Krabi). If anyone has been there, do suggest if there are any particularly good places to visit in Krabi.

I'll also do some research on-line.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow wow KRABI !!!

Very very nice place .............

Fern said...

I know lar nice place.... but what are the good places to visit besides the beach? More beaches? ;)

Who are you anyway, Wils? First time getting a comment fr you... WILbert HM / WILson HS / none of the above? :p