Monday 28 January 2008

CNY Mood

My excel hang again awaiting for the formulas to be computed. So, here I am blogging again while waiting.

I can't belief CNY is just next week! I used to love CNYs... Well, who wouldn't when you get to collect many angpows, stuff yourself silly with peanut cookies (now you know why dieting / slimming programmes can never work for me) & shopping for new clothes...

Now, the thought of it sends shivers of despair... (see what I mean by being overboard with the literature thing... who would want to read a book with such descriptions...)

It's not the thought of 'bleeding' RMs when distributing the angpows that scares me... It's not even the fear of the rich-buttery-crumbling peanut cookies on my waistline (what waistline)... It's the fear of facing the ultimate Fear-Factor-worthy question of........

So, when is the little un' coming?... You're not getting any younger you know...

It'll then be followed by

You know, technology is so advanced this days, you can easily get a test-tube baby done

Hmm... How clinical... Takes away all the sizzles in your sex life during the whole celebration period as surely as a bucket of ice!

Arrgghhh...

......... Intermission ................. My excel is alive again...

Meanwhile an 'interesting' pix forwarded to me from a fren....

3 comments:

michelleho said...

Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow! Ang Pow!

So where will you be this CNY? Meet up maybe? I'm probably going to Penang next weekend.

Fern said...

Aiya... We no longer celebrate CNY in Penang leh...

1st Day will be wth my in-laws, 2nd Day my parents are in Port Klang / Melaka, so maybe will be at either 1 of these 2 places. 3rd day onwards dunno yet; but 5th day back to work lor...

but we can meet up even on normal weekend mar... a girl's day out at the spa maybe?

Angpow sure got reserve 1 for u... but must collect before the 15th day or burn... :P

michelleho said...

Then, maybe will meet up with you for dinner one of the days la. Hehehe... Bring the angpow in your handbag everyday! Hahaha! You still working in Damansara Heights?