Wednesday 28 October 2009

It's a Baby Girl!!

I thought I would feel depressed... Sigh.... Another person has safely delivered a baby while my womb is still empty...

Strangely, I handled such depressing thought much better this time. I can even feel happy for my boss who has just delivered a baby girl at around 7.30am this morning. Maybe I've learnt to accept tht I can't shy away from all the pregnant women around me (seriously... I used to avoid pregnant women like the plaque because I can't handle their protruding tummy presence).

Come to think of it... why do I want to endure such pain of labour when a small ear piercing sent me howling... when a centipede bite made me cry & vomit (hehe... tht is another story fr my past... I'll see if I have time to write abt it later). My boss shared with me tht the feeling after delivering a baby is like the southern region has "koyak-rabak". My sis-in-law described it as worse than having someone slashing your arm... :-) Maybe all these talks is making me think twice of having a baby....

Hah! Who am I kidding... I still want at least 1. I'll just bid my time... again...

No comments: