Wednesday 7 October 2009

This Is It! I'm Going To Krabi....

My flight will be at 1+pm today. This is it! Hubby & I will be boarding the plane (AirAsia) via LCCT in a few hours time. Just finished packing & finishing some work assignment at 2am in the morning.... :-p

People normally say, if you don't feel good about a trip, don't go... It might be a premonition. I can't say I don't feel good... but I can't say I feel good either... There's only... err... how to describe it... nervousness? Not sure how to describe the mixed feelings. But it all came about because ppl keep harping abt how "dangerous" the place we'll be visiting...

Indonesia just experienced a quake... Samoa experienced it too... What is to stop the area between Sri Lanka to Krabi to have the same quake? There's even prediction tht says a quake as huge as 8+ Richter will hit North East of India some time in Oct. Errr.... It is Oct... North East of India is kinda close to Thailand don't you think?

Aiyo.... all these talks just makes me nervous, but we've already made all the bookings... Oh well... Just some ramblings while waiting for my file to slowly load... Man... the connection is ridiculously slow even at this hour of the day!

No comments: