Friday 20 February 2009

This Is What We Do When We're Stressed...

Old story, but I was unable to locate the picture & now tht I found it, I can finally tell my story.

Last September, we receive an e-mail with the following adorable picture in conjunction with National Girlfriends Day. Coincidentally we have just watched the movie "Don't Mess With the Zohan" tht has scenes where Adam Sandler gives "special treatment" to all the old ladies in town after each shampoo session at the Saloon where he works. Thus, I started by commenting :

Fern: Does this pix reminds u of something..... (hint = FOC "extra" service after shampooing)



Storm: Hahahaha!! That's exactly what I thought when I saw this pic earlier.....
Don't make fun of them, Fern, this could be us in the future....THE THREE OLD HAGS!!!

Road Bully: This is definitely the 3 of us la. I'm the sane looking one in the middle, Fern is the kindly looking one on the right...and ML is the psycho looking one with the evil glint in her eye, on the left....


Storm: HAHHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!
OMG, u seriously sent Fern and I into fits of CLM laughter!!!
Hey the middle one doesn't look so good either k!!....just tht she has a quiet simmering insane look, while mine is an outright blatant demented look.
Ur quite spot on with the Fern hag though, she looks really kindly..... =p

Road Bully: ok la..so we agree that both of us are the psycho ones who'd go for movies called "4bhia", and "midnite meat cleaver", while Fern is there to keep us in check...

So Storm, I hold you to your words that you are blatantly demented ok.... So don't bother defending your actions lar... Beyond recovery.... Hahahaha.....

No comments: