Thursday 19 February 2009

Top 10 Disasters in 2009

Let's count down the Top 10 Disasters in 2009 - Year of the Ox (& it's only Feb! Yikes!) :

10. I fell sick on the eve of CNY

9. Hubby fell sick on 1st Day of CNY

8. My water container that was faithfully in service for the past 5-yrs cracked & spilt water all over the dining area

7. I had a massive / terrible back ache (but my fault, have not got proper typist chairs for working at home)

6. The kitchen sink was leaking water & can't be used for 2 whole weeks

5. The pipe of the apartment block tht converged at the ground floor was blocked because someone with no civic conscience threw plastics, wafer wrappers & tissue covers into the pipe! So when the cleaners in the apartment above us were cleaning & huge amount of water went through the blocked pipe, it all decided to "spew" out through the kitchen sink & semi flooded the hse (thank goodness it didn't flow into my bedroom / the study room where I work), but the smell was foul!

4. My laptop seem to develop some extra-sensory capabilities to know exactly when to crash / hang / not respond / drop connection / just plain slow.... When it's time to deliver something to my boss on the day I work fr home! (It NEVER happens in office)

3. Hubby dearest develop a sore-throat (poor thing....)

2. I develop another flu / cough / sore-throat (& all tht w/out even touching mandarine oranges / indulge in CNY cookies!) - must be from hubby not-so-dearest germs ;-)

1. I'm still not pregnant!!!!

No comments: