Sunday 30 October 2011

Pangkor Laut Resort

Day 1 at Pangkor Laut. This place is fantastic. If only it doesn't rain so much.

Kun Sam was fortunately behaving himself. He surprisingly allowed himself to be strapped in a lifejacket for the trip to Pangkor Laut too! He was so tired that he fell asleep half standing though, with his chin supported by my hand. :-)

Wish I can upload all the pix from here now, but alas I don't have the cable with me.

Jeez... It feels a little uncomfortable updating my blog in such a public space. Maybe I'll update when there are less people around me / after going back (hopefully I have the time!)

Can't wait to share all the beautiful pix of this area. If the pix didn't turn out nice, it's the camera & camera man. Definitely not because of this heavenly place.

p/s: heavenly if you can afford it... Not so heavenly if you can't! ;-)

No comments: