Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tennis Fever....

Nope sadly it's not me having tennis fever. It's abt Storm (again...)

Well, ever since she caught this interview with Roger Federrer after he lost to Nadal (did I get the spelling right? Argh.... who cares); she's been Roger this... Roger tht.... Reminds me of my schooling days in SMSTSSS when everyone had soccer fever... Girls going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over Redknap (again I dunno d right spelling) & I clearly remember Didie pining after McManaman (dunno if I got tht spelling right or not also); while I'll be teasing tht he's not cute at all - wht with the gangly daddy-long-legs stature. I'm digressing yet again... back to present...

So, our dear Storm was determined to pick up tennis as a sport (which she did after office - i.e. 12midnight!). However, Wolverine (her ex) is smart in suggesting tht maybe she should try playing the Wii version of tennis first before moving to the real thang... which she did... & guess what! She sprained her elbow (imagine the eyes popping out of socket like the scene from "The Mask" for effect plzzz)! Whoever sprains his / her elbow playing tennis on Wii?!? Pray tell if you found someone else other than Storm... :-)

Recently, Storm even bought tickets to watch Roger (yeap! we're on 1st name basis now) play at Bukit Jalil Stadium. We were joking tht Storm would just throw herself at Roger in excitement & Gangsta Mama added the drama by saying "yea! Roger will spank her with his tennis racket & she'll get 1 of her butt-cheek stuck to it!". Storm looked dreamy eyed to this - "Ahhh..... I don't mind if I can get closer to Roger....." errr.... duh.....

On the night of the match, she was so excited tht she accidentally sent me an old sms tht she saved in her outbox. A few seconds later she sent another sms saying she was so excited watching Roger play tht she pressed on the wrong button & send the old sms to me (eyes rolling out of my sockets then). I then replied "It's ok to press the wrong buttons for your h/p, but make sure you don't push the wrong 'buttons' on Roger..." *wink* *wink*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my defense, it was a very strenuous game of Wii tennis!! Wolverine kept on smashing to poor defenseless me....was sadly trying to emulate the smash but to no avail...

Btw, tht's Rogie to u!!

Luv,
Storm

michelleho said...

So didya go to Bukit Jalil? I was there! Managed to coerce a pair of tix from the organiser so that I can take my mum. I was pretty near Roger too (haha! yes I am also in first name basis with him - doesn't everyone?) and so if Ms Storm wants a cute photo of him, will then email it to you.

Fancy an autograph too? Let's see if I can coerce my friend to get me one! Hehe...

michelleho said...

OMG! How many posts in ONE day? Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Ms Storm would LOVE a cute photo of Roger!! If you can somehow coerce your friend for the autograph as well, Ms Storm would be eternally grateful to you and try her best to entertain you with more "vegetable" stories!! ;)

Storm

Fern said...

to michelleho:
1) no didn't go to Bkt Jalil
2) yea... many-many posts to make up for d times I was MIA
3) Plz... plz... give wht Ms. Storm wants... Otherwise I'll hear no end to this! ;)

to Ms Storm:
wei... u dun even know my fren here how to be eternally greatful? Maybe I should invite her on 1 of our w/end window shopping lar huh?

Note: come to think of it, doubt Mich can make it. She's always jet-setting to some place or another...

Anonymous said...

Wah even better!! She can bring us to Paris for week-end window shopping....=p


Storm

michelleho said...

Yeeahhh right gals.

Storm - will try - not sure if they are still on tour ler... So no promises hor...

michelleho said...

Psst Fern - me blog change address liao. Hehehe...