Thursday 27 November 2008

The Joys of Working from Home!

Ahhh..... Probably my cough is a blessing in disguise!

I developed a really bad cough last Monday & I really didn't feel like going back to my in-laws' house & sleeping in bed all on my own... Wanna be pampered & hugged like a baby when he / she is not feeling well. So, I asked my boss if I can work from home for the next 4 days of the week instead of the agreed 2. So thankful she agreed.

So here I am working from home & strangely it is a rather therapeutic experience. Not tht I can spend more time writing on my blog, but in some ways I feel less stressed up & thus become more productive.

Most importantly, I get to have lunch & dinner with hubby dearest.

It's amazing how abt a year plus ago when we used to work together & meet each other 24-7; small things like eating together, watching tv together, washing dishes together & sleeping together, seem to be mundane stuff. Stuff tht you wouldn't think twice of. But now.... suddenly it became activities tht we (or at least I) treasure. Sometimes I feel like just a hug at the end of the day melts all the frustrations / stress away. It never felt like tht before when we had each other all the time.

Interesting....

1 comment:

michelleho said...

Altogether everyone now...

"Awww...."