Thursday 5 March 2009

Kevin Kern craze

A very nice, Single-&-Available, sweet guy friend / colleague (hint* hint* to my single gal friends out there!) forwarded me a Kevin Kern piano rendition titled "From The Day Forward". It's so soothing tht is just ebbs away my stresses. I even turned it on when I was in office & everyone around me was wondering if the company has started to play music over the PA system. Someone commented it is like hotel lobby music, but I love it anyway....

Am thinking of going out to get his album. Anyone knows if his album is any good / it's just a 1 song favourite & the rest are.... errr.... passable? Do tell if you know.

Dun mind if you have any other album to suggest too cos' now tht I drive, would be good to have some good music on for the ride to office & home. (Cos' if hubby drives, it'll alwiz be his choice of music 90% of the time :-p )

3 comments:

michelleho said...

How single? How available? How sweet is this fella? Hahaha!

Download the album and then burn into cd and play in car. Buy? Do we still buy cds? Hahaha! Me very bad!

Fern said...

Sometimes my bro help me find & burn into CDs cos' he doesn't trust me to find myself & accidentally pick the 1 with virus. Cos' it's difficult to find albums (even compilation albums) tht have all your fav songs.

But for those tht I really like to keep... I dun mind buying ori (esp if it's not imported - cheaper / during sale).

michelleho said...

Haha! But that song pretty long ago... like 2006 or way before that? Hehe... Aiyah you want I can download for u lah...

So, u din answer my question leh... How single? How available? How sweet is this fella? Hahaha!