Monday 16 March 2009

Shopping Frenzy - Craft Craze

Dunno what's wrong wif me lately....

First I went on "hair make-over" craze
Then I followed Storm on a shopping craze (thank goodness it was limited to the very short time left after our long "Whine & Dine" dinner session)
Then I went on Kevin Kern kraze....

& recently I pick up my old craze for scrap-booking, origami & personally-crafted-cards again, & as a result went on a shopping spree last weekend buying stencils, paint brushes, card papers, water colours, craft glue, ribbons & metalic markers (was shocked when they all totaled to abt RM140). I'm looking at getting more stencils & some rubber stamps next (if I can get a nice enough designs tht can be recycled in many different cards / scrapbook projects).

My current projects are:
1. A guest book for my cousin's wedding reception in KL this coming Saturday
2. My niece's 21st Birthday the Saturday after

Hope I can get them ready in time... (along with the sushi tht I need to prepare for my niece's b'day - I'm shocked tht anyone other than my hubby would wanna eat my cooking for the 2nd time! hehe... Oh well...)

1 comment:

michelleho said...

Hold you wallet lady. Buying crafties are dem pricey! I know! I have a soft spot for them too! Now I have drawers full of them and no time! Haha!