Friday 13 March 2009

New Home Office Finally Set-Up

Ahhh...... Finally I get to work comfortably at home. Rather than sitting on a dining chair with my laptop at a small available corner of a table already half filled with a desktop & monitor. That gave me very bad neck ache which later develop to back aches from working too long at the wrong chair height. Towards the end, I resorted to sitting on the floor with a cushion and my laptop on a low stool just to stop torturing my back, but tht means I had to use the in-built scrolling pad instead of a mouse - which I can live with.

It's the 2nd day I use the new table & new office chair that's ergonomically designed. More comfortable than the desk & chair at my office!

I'm happy...

1 comment:

michelleho said...

So - a blog entry with a title like that should have photos - right? Hehe...