Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hurray!!! I finally got my Parking Lot!!!

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah....

After much waiting, I finally got access to the staff parking lot at the Basement of the building! Although it's the basement, but I'm not complaining!

Anywhere is better than:
1) Paying RM30+/day for taxi (to & from office)
2) Paying RM30+/day for hourly parking + fuel costs + toll + wear & tear (basically I'll be working just to pay the government - income tax, the toll operators, parking management, oil company & my mechanic!)

But the number of snatch thief / break screen & rob / knife-point robbery when parking around my Taman (Taynton View) in Cheras is scaring me. Sometimes I don't understand what's the point of putting a police station just a block away from where I'm staying, if the thieves / robbers are just not detered! Recently, my immediate neighbour got robbed as she was getting out of her car to open the gate to park. My father-in-law came out to "scare" the robber away, but they stared back at my father-in-law in defiance & showed him their parang!

Sigh....
Take taxi, scared taxi driver rob / drive off somewhere else....
Drive own car, scared get robbed (or worse! lose your life! cos' they dun bother to ask now... they juzz slash with parang & take)

Anyhow, having my own transport definitely is more convenient & I can move around more freely.

3 comments:

michelleho said...

Haha! Yah! So when are we gonna have dinner? Long time din see you lah. Ang pau this year also din collect... Hahaha!

Fern said...

Can..... Now very easy.... No need to wait for hubby to be around to send me to places.

But am only familiar with 1-U, The Curve, BSC, Bangsar Village, Bkt Bintang/Sg Wang & MidValley area. So might have to arrange the meet-up somewhere around there.

Hopeless with Shah Alam / Subang area (wif exception those near Kesas h/way exits). Dun have car previously so not much opportunity to explore places myself :-p

michelleho said...

Curve works fine for me... Gimme a call... I am usually at Curve any other weekends! Haha!