Wednesday 5 August 2009

More Funnies in Quotable Quotes

I came across this quote from Rita Rudner (errr... dunno who is she)
"I know I want to have children while my parents are still young enough to take care of them"

then I thought...
"I know I want to have children while my parents are still alive to see them!!!"

Lately, everyone in hubby's family is super worried of my father-in-law. This year is really a bad year for him, health wise. He had pneumonia & his heart enlarged for some reason. So he was put on medication that he has to take daily - about 10-15 pills. He lost a lot of weight that his "smiling-Buddha" tummy has totally disappeared! A few months later, he recovered a bit....

Recently he had prostate problem again (this is his 3rd / 4th re-occurance) & had to go for a minor surgery again so that he can urinate without pain. But he needs to be on medication again & his already haggard body looks worse now...

The pressure is on me again to quickly have a kid & hopefully it's a boy too!! Sigh..... So now you know why I came up with the statement above?

Status update on my current un-pregnant condition?
Well, I was refered to another gynae who supposedly made numerous women with problem, pregnant (errr.... by the way, the gynae is a she, so when I said made women pregnant, I don't mean the gynae doing it! :-p) & the clinic is in Seremban. As usual, she got my background & stuff & she found out tht my hubby & I live separately because of our work location, but we do meet about at least 4 nights a week (more if it's my "fertile" period). What she said next was surprising.... maybe it was her attempt of joking & putting us at ease. She said "Well, meeting more often might not neccesarily mean higher chances anyway. After 5yrs of marriange, it's not like you wanna do it everyday anymore..."

huh.... hubby & I looked at each other....

:-) Well.... I'm not going to declare my sex life in the internet, but after 5-yrs, so far so good.... (minus the sometimes stress of baby-making thoughts)...

No comments: