Tuesday 25 August 2009

Packed Like....

I'm referring to the packed condition of our commuter. I know I know I've ranted enough on this topic, but just want to add another comment.

I was trying to come up with a term to describe a condition that is worse than the term "packed like canned sardines". I came up with the following... For those who often / had the misfortune to take our public transport at rush hour, namely the train... take your pick :

Packed like....canned tuna???
Packed like....canned anchovies???
Packed like....vacuum-packed sausages???
Packed like....the rubbish on dump-sites compressed by bulldozers.... :-p

I can just imagine some minister / official saying "You already know it's rush hour, don't travel at tht time lar!" (which was exactly the phrase used for a major public transport "melt-down" during some festivities some time back)

Well buster.... unlike you, who can probably move freely without time constraint, we have fixed office hours to adhere to. Even if we staggered the time we leave office, the trains are still packed between 5 - 8pm! So what you want us to do? Leave at 4pm (only ministerial position has tht luxury)? 10pm where the zombies come out & play (& we die of starvation / become obese fr late dinners)?

Sigh... I know I know... why bother ranting... Their skulls are too thick to penetrate & their bums too precious tht it has not graced the seats of public transports in M'sia (oh wait a minute... u mean there's seats?!? Oh can't see them amidst the throng of ppl).... :-p

No comments: