Sunday 20 April 2008

A Day At The Spa

Yesterday, Gangsta Mama, Storm & Myself went to the Andana Spa at Glenmarie. We bought some vouchers at RM120 which includes a 40minutes massage, free-flow food & drinks (which includes fresh fruit juices & Haagen Dazz Ice-cream), usage of the spa facilities (i.e. jacuzzi, steam bath, dry sauna etc) and the lounge area (with Astro, DVD players, flatscreen TVs, magazines, recliner sofas) - not to mention the royalty treatment!

As usual, when there's Storm, there's Blog material... I shudder at the thought of the length this blog is going to be in documenting our girl's day out... :-)

Firstly, on friday, when we plan on the Spa outing, I mentioned to Storm that I'm planning to bring my own massage lotion & asked her whether she wants to bring her own. She replied "Will cooking oil work?" with a wicked glint in her eyes (& an equally wicked smile)... Jeezzz... She's getting from bad to worse!

  • Oh & I should also mention that towards the end of the outing when we were dipping in the jet / jacuzzi pool, she said "If I offer RM200 & dare you to bring the cooking oil for the massage, will you do it?" - trust Storm to come up with such questions... Anyway, I asked if I actually need to use the cooking oil in my massage; of which she replied "Of course! With RM200, it's more than enough to clean your back after that!" I think I rolled my eyes... & replied "Yeah... & pay thousands RM to clear the acne that formed on my back!?!"
Secondly, we agreed to meet at around 11am. Naturally Gangsta mama & I arrived relatively on time, but apparently Storm sms-ed Gangsta mama that she'll be late & will arrive around 12. Okay... since the spa facilities is under repair in the morning, we decided to eat & chat first. 12 o'clock came & Storm is still not in sight. Gangsta mama called her again & was told she'll be coming around 1-1.30pm. So we continue to chat & read some magazines again, enjoying the comfort of our sofa. When the clock strikes 2pm, Gangsta mama finally said "Fern... Your turn to call our dear Storm." Just about that time Storm appeared with a huge embarassed grin. As we thought, she woke up late... sigh... :-p

3rd highlight - After having more snacks & the quorum is now complete, we then went for our massage (since the spa facility is just up, I don't want to be the 1st to try if we'll be electrocuted - so safer to go for the massage first! LOL). Upon entering the room, we found 3 lady masseur - 2 slim ladies of China nationality & 1 local but about nearly 1.5-2 times my size. Gangsta & I got the slim ladies & Storm (just her luck) got the bigger sized lady!

We were stripped (quite professionally I must admit... we lie face down & extend our arms over our head, with minimal effort, they pull our loose camisole of our bodies) & our short was pulled half way down to expose our butt (yeah... they massage the butt too, but not the most comfortable of all places). The masseur was just starting for a few minutes when I had to turn up to speak to Storm's masseur cos' she's the only one there who can speak Cantonese & English (I'll explain the significance of this later...) The massage was good & all of us agreed that the massage on the neck & head region was SOOOOO Heavenly!

After the massage, as usual, Storm has her say of the experience (knowing Storm, I must warn that nothing should shock you by now... expect the most outrageous). Here goes:

  • I asked if the massage was ok for Storm since she got such a huge lady! My first impression was she would break Storm's bones. Storm's reply was the usual unconventional "Yeah! When I was told she'll be massaging me I was thinking - oh boy! She sure hope she's not a 'les' used to the masculine role!" errrr.........?
  • "I got a little worried when I felt a drop of cold liquid on my butt! Oh no... I hope she's not drooling over my butt!" (since she has the wild imagination that her masseur is a potential 'les') someone really needs to do something with Storm's imagination! Gangsta mama? any suggestions?
  • Remember when I told you at 1 point I spoke to Storm's massuer? Well, the first thing Storm asks after the massage was "Oh yeah! Did you see my butt when you looked up to speak to my masseur?" in a rather indignantly (a feigned one) I must add. double errrr......? Why in heavens do I want to peep at your butt Storm? Unlike your active imagination & assessment of your masseur - I would much rather remain straight thank you...

4th incident... We were watching the King & I - the Yul Brynner version. Both Gangsta mama & I agreed that Yul Brynner is definitely the more dashing & royal version of the King of Siam as opposed to the many other remakes / versions of the movie. Storm commented that it goes to show that her previous remark that footballer Zidane is "handsome" is not too far off the mark then... Since both Zidane & Yul Brynner are bald! I think both Gangsta mama & I gave up at this point...

Well Storm... Thanks again for the blog material. I hope my blog doesn't get banned despite some 18+SX stuff that you commented on. =)

Oh and before I leave, I would like to add that at the start of the spa, we have agreed to ban on topics related to Voldy. Despite our best efforts, Voldy is still being discussed sporadically. However, I would like to congratulate ourselves for being able to stop having Voldy from entirely invading our de-stress session & belief we have achieved what we came for. We're thoroughly de-stressed. Belief it or not, by the time we left, it was around 9+pm! That's a total of about 10hrs (at least for me... am really milking all my RM120 worth! =p).

Girls... We really should do this more often... Wouldn't mind extending the invite to the rest of the gals... Do tell me if you're interested & will make sure to call when we have another of our Spa session.

No comments: