Sunday 6 April 2008

Long Distance Relationship

Though I can't say that KL & PD is exactly long distance, but it's really getting more & more difficult each week to part with hubby dearest come Sunday night / Monday morning. I'm beginning to hate this 2 timing of the week & my dread normally starts now.... Or rather as early as this morning.

It makes me wonder how our forefathers manage, coming all the way from China & migrating to other countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia or even the USA; leaving their family behind.

I wonder how many more years do we have to have such an arrangement of meeting only on weekends. I also wonder how it would be like if we finally do manage to have a family of our own. What then? The child would only get to see his / her dad once a week?

I'm seriously thinking of a career shift... But what?

No comments: