Thursday 11 June 2009

Bed of Roses - My New "Treasure" Trove

After an out of office meeting in Glenmarie sometime back, I got my colleague to drop me off at Subang Parade. So I was window shopping while waiting for hubby to fetch me from there.

I found this lingerie shop on the Ground floor of Subang Parade tht sells plus size lingerie. The designs looks beautiful & they are not as expensive as Marks & Spencers & the few other places where u can get comfy XXL knickers. They have many materials including soft, comfy laces tht doesn't scratch / lycra tht just stretches & stretches / plain cotton but extra soft. Most importantly, most of them are no VPL (visible panty line) types.

Of course it's not as cheap as Jusco where you can get huge cotton knickers (tht by d way, makes u look like a grandma) at RM10/5pairs, but we're talking abt quality & making a woman feel sexy (despite her size) baybeh.....

Ohh.... & I must tell abt their bras too.... They make your 2 "treasures" look firm & well lifted. They are mostly off-season stuff from Dorothy Perkins & some other brands I can't remember. However as usual - they had to snip off the labels - which is fine by me... No one is going to sneak under my clothes to find out wht brand of knickers / knackers (I mean... bras...) I'm wearing underneath. I'll just declare it in my blog, right here! :-)

So if any of you are on the edge of Plus Size (i.e. size 9/10 & above), this is a good place. They have small sizes right up to XS too, but they also have sizes way up to 16/18 if I remember correctly (& bras up to cup E!). Spent a bomb there, but after wearing them... well worth every cent.

No comments: