Friday 26 June 2009

The King of Pop Died!!!!



Unbelievable! The King of Pop Died! I mean the Legendary Michael Jackson! When I read it at 7am this morning, I thought it was an internet hoax (again.....)!

Like Ms. Storm said, she never expected to be able to see MJ die in our life-time.

I understand what she meant, cos' it's juzz beyond us to imagine tht a legend wud die (if at all), whatmore before us. Amazing tht he tried so hard / so many ways to remain youthful looking (like sleeping in a pure oxygen chamber - coffin like if u ask me), and yet died before actually turning old & wrinkly.

Call me sick lar... but am interested to know how he wants to be buried / cremated / hung over the clift of some Himalayan outcrop & left to "embalm" in the freezing weather / a huge musoleum with Terracotta figurines of Elizabeth Taylor (during her younger days) & his many "children".... I know... sorry... It was really nasty of me.... can't help it!

I used to like him a lot.... Beat It! Billy Jean! Thriller! etc... but post Blood on the Dance Floor..... errr.... let's just say his music & looks really veered off (actually looks wise, it veered off earlier... Still ok @ Thriller - dracula teeth & all). *I swear I'll be "visited" by him this evening if I continue on this "nasty" note.
Ms Storm also updated me tht Farah Fawcet died yesterday too... In her own words "what kind of crazy Thurs is tht huh?" Died of cancer after battling it for 2-years...

No comments: