Tuesday 16 June 2009

Stuck in The Past at 30

Whenever people look at my CD collection or the songs tht I save in my MP3, the most common remark is - "Aiyo... You really stuck in the past lar"

But I can't help it.... I just love my
Whitney Houston
Celine Dion
Take That
Boyzone (I know.... Didie will say "Hah! Finally she admits Boyzone is good..." but... Didie u gotta understand... as much as I'm loyal to Take That, I'm selecting the best of several "evil" ppl call music nowadays)
Michael Bolton
Jerry Lee Lewis (I know... I know... some remarked with "huh? who?")
Dione Warwick (another "who?")
Boys II Men
and others seangkatan with them (i.e. I can accept new singers with the above type of music genre / style)

A friend tried to let me listen to Beyonce, Justin Timberlake (yuck! sorry Shree... didn't like your hearthrob), Bob Seger, Avril Lavigne, Jewel (I like....), Joss Stone & Juanes. Turned up with mixed feelings over it.... Liked some, hated some... oklar.... :-)

4 comments:

michelleho said...

Boyzone! Boyzone! Boyzone!
Westlife! Westlife! Westlife!
Haha!

Fern said...

Jeezz.... another Boyzone fan! Where the heck is all d Take That fans?!

Make yourself known plzzz....

michelleho said...

Ahhh... Stephen Gately...
Ahhh... Ronan Keating...
Ahhh... Boyzone...
Ahhh... Westlife...


Hehehe... Take That? Got lah... But you have to look a wee bit harder! Hehehe...

Fern said...

Rub it in.... Rub it in....

Storm & Miew-Miew!!! Come on lar! Defend your fellow Take That fan here!